TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conclusion of a contract betweenThe buyer and Sellers it can happen in two ways.
Buyer has the right to negotiate all provisions of the contract withSellers, including those changing the provisions of the following regulations. Negotiations, these should be made in writing and directed to the address Seller(Z Kopytem Sp. z o. o, ul. Łokietka 46/1, 81-376 Sopot, NIP: 5851474404).
In the event of cancellation byThe buyer from the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
1. Personal Data Administrator:
Z Kopytem Sp. z o. o
ul. Łokietka 46/1
1. Postal address-name and surname or name of the institution, location in the city (in the case of a city divided into streets: street, building number, apartment or flat number; in the case of a city not divided into streets: city name and property number), postal code and
2. Address complaint:
Z Kopytem Sp. z o. o
ul. Łokietka 46/1
1. Price list of deliveries-located at https://kopyto.co/strona/dostawa a list of available types of delivery and their costs.
2. Contact details:
Z Kopytem Sp. z o. o
ul. Łokietka 46/1
phone: +48 797 230 899
1. Personal data-any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Information is not considered to enable the identification of a person if it would require excessive costs, time or activities.
2. Sensitive data-these are personal data containing information about racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, religious, party or union affiliation, as well as data on health, genetic code, addictions, sex life, convictions, punishment decisions and fines as well as other judgments issued in court or administrative proceedings.
3. Delivery -type of transport service with specification of the carrier and cost, mentioned in the delivery price list located at https://kopyto.co/ website / delivery
4. Proof of purchase -an invoice, bill, receipt or electronic confirmation of purchase issued in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act of March 11, 2004, as amended, and other applicable laws.
5. Product card-single sub pages to recontaining information about a single product.
6. Customer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, making Seller related purchase directly with her business or professional activity.
7. Civil Code-Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964, as amended.
8. Code of good practice-a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 point 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007, as amended.
9. Consumer-an adult natural person with full legal capacity, making u Seller purchase not related directly to its business or professional activity.
10. Shopping cart-a list of products made from those offered in product store based on electionsThe buyer.
11. Buyer-bothConsumer, whatClient.
12. Place of handing over the items-Postal address or pickup point
indicated in order by The buyer.
13. Moment of handing over the items-the moment where Buyer or a
third party indicated by him for collection will take possession of the
14. ODR internet platform-EU website operating on the basis of
Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC)
2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC and available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
15.Payment-method of payment for subject of the contract and
delivery listed at https://kopyto.co/strona/platnosci
16. Authorized entity - an entity authorized to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes of September 23, 2016, as amended.
18. Consumer law-Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
19. Product - minimum and indivisible quantity stuff which may be the subject orders which one is given
is inSeller's shop as a unit of measure in determining its price
(price / unit).
20. Subject of the contract-products and delivery being the
21. Subject of the service-subject of the contract.
22. Pickup point-the place of issue of the item, which is not a postal
address, listed in the statement provided by Seller in shop.
23. UOKiK's register - register authorized entitiesrun by the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection on the basis of the Act on out- of-court resolution of consumer disputes of September 23, 2016, as amended, and available at:https://uokik.gov.pl/ rekord_podmiot_uprawNYCH.php
24. GDPR -Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
25th item -a movable thing that may be or is an object contracts.
26 Store-website available atwww.kopyto.co, through which Buyer can submit order.
Z Kopytem Sp. z o.o.
ul. Łokietka 46/1
NIP (tax identification number):5851474404, REGON:364 408 532
registered and visible in the National Court Register under the number: 0000617134 ING BANK ACCOUNT:97 1050 1070 1000 0090 3093 1845
1. System-a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network, commonly referred to as the Internet.
2. Completion date-approximate average time of sending a parcel from the store's warehouse given on product card number of hours or working days.
3. Agreement-an agreement concluded outside the entrepreneur's premises or remotely within the meaning of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 in
case Consumer sand a sales contract within the meaning of art. 535 of the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 in the case ofBuyers.
4. Defect-both physical defect, what legal defect.
5. Physical defect-non-compliance of the item sold with the
contract, in particular if the item:
1.it does not have properties that this kind of thing should have due
to the purpose in the contract
marked or resulting from circumstances or destination;
2.there are no properties that exist Seller he assured Consumer,
3.unfit for purpose, o
which Consumer informed Seller upon conclusion of the contract, a Seller he did not raise any objections to such an intended use;
4.she stayed To the consumer delivered incomplete;
5.in the event of improper installation and commissioning, if these activities were performed by Selleror a third party for whom Seller is liable, or by Consumer who followed the instructions fromSeller;
6.it does not have the properties provided by the manufacturer or his representative or the person who places the item on the market within the scope of his business activity, and the person who, by placing his name, trademark or other distinctive sign on the item sold, presents himself as the manufacturer, unless Seller he did not know these assurances, nor, judging reasonably, he could not know, or they could not have influenced
decisions Consumer about the conclusion contracts, or when their content has been rectified before conclusion contracts.
6. Legal defect-a situation where the item sold is owned by a third party or is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in the use or disposal of the item results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
7. Order-declaration of willThe buyer submitted via store defining unequivocally: type and quantity products; type delivery; type payments; place of issue of goods, dataThe buyer a directly aimed at conclusion contracts between The buyer and Sellers.
§2 General conditions
1. Agreement is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and these regulations.
2. Place of handing over the itemmust be in the territoryThe Republic of Poland.
3. Selleris obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver items free fromdefects.
4.All prices quoted bySellerare expressed in the Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Pricesproductsdo not include the cost deliverywhich is defined inthe delivery price list.
5. All dates are calculated in accordance with Art. 111 of the Civil Code, i.e. vola period marked in days ends with the end of the last day, ajIf the beginning of a period marked in days is an event, the date on which the event occurs is not included in the calculation of the date.
6.Confirmation, sharing, recording, all relevant safeguard
provisionscontractsin order to gain access to this information in the future, it takes the form of: confirmationordersby sending to the indicated e-mail address: detailed order data, electronic confirmation of payment and proof of purchase (or a fiscal receipt if the customer so chooses), information about the right to withdraw from the contract, a link to the store regulations, a link to the model withdrawal form;
7. Sellerinforms about known guarantees provided by third parties
8. Sellerdoes not charge any fees for communicating with him using
means of distance communication, aBuyerincurs its costs in the amount resulting from the contract concluded with a third party
providing him with a specific service enabling distance
9. SellerensureTo the buyerusingsystemcorrect operationstorein the
following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest JAVA and FLASH versions installed, on screens with horizontal resolution above 1024 px. Using third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, therefore in order to obtain the full functionality of the storekopyto.co , they should all be turned off.
1.Sellerapplies toof the code of good practice. 2. The buyer is obliged to:
1.not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence,
defamatory or violating personal rights and other
rights of third parties,
2.using the store in a way that does not interfere with its
functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
3.not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the store,
4. use the store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Buyers and for
5.use of any content included in the store only for
6.use the store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
the provisions of the regulations, as well as the general principles of netiquette.
§3 Conclusion of the contract and implementation
1.Orderscan be submitted 24 hours a day.
2. For submissionBuyer ordersshould perform at least the following
steps, some of which may be repeated several times:
1.Adding toproduct basket;
2nd choice kind delivery;
3rd choice kind payments;
4th choiceplace of issue of goods;
5.folding inshop orderby using the "I buy and pay"/"
Purchase with obligation to pay "
3. ConclusioncontractsWithThe consumeroccurs upon submissionorders.
4. ImplementationConsumer orderspayable on delivery takes
andorderspayable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system after the payment is creditedConsumeron accountSellerwhich should take place within 3 days of submissionorders, unless Consumerhe was not able to fulfill the service through no fault of his own and informed about itSeller.
5. ConclusioncontractsWithThe customeroccurs upon acceptance ordersbySellerwhat he informs aboutThe customerwithin 48 hours of submissionorders.
6. Realizationcustomer ordersmay be dependent on payment in whole or in part
valuesordersor obtaining a trade credit limit of at leastordersor consentSelleron dispatchorderscash on delivery (payable on delivery).
7. Shippingsubject of the contracttakes place on the date specified inproduct card, a
fororderscomposed of manyproductsfor the longest period of time specified
onproduct sheets. The time limit starts running from the moment
of its implementationorders.
8. Purchasedsubject of the contractis along with the chosen one
byThe buyer with a sales documentsent by your choiceThe buyerkinddeliveryto the one indicated byThe buyerinordering a place
issue of items, along with the attached attachments referred to in §2 point 6b.
§4 The right to withdraw from the contract
1.To the consumer, is due on the basis of art. 27Consumer lawthe right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 Consumer law.
2. The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 14 days from the moment of handing over the item, and to meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. Statement of withdrawal from the contractConsumermay submit on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Appendix 2 toConsumer law, on the form available at
https://kopyto.co/strona/zwroty-wymiany- i-complaints or in any other form compatible withRight
consumer -the return procedure is described at the address https://kopyto.co/strona/zwroty-wymiany-ireklamacje
4.Sellerwill confirm immediatelyTo the consumerto e-mail (provided when concludingcontractsand other, if given in the submitted declaration) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract,arrangementis considered not included.
6.Consumeris obliged to return
itemTo the sellerimmediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
7.Consumerreturns the items that are the subject of the contract from which he withdrew at his own expense.
8.Consumerdoes not bear the costs of delivering digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if he did not agree to the performance before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of granting such consent or the entrepreneur does not
has provided confirmation in accordance with Art. 15 sec. 1 and art.
21 sec. 1.Consumer law.
9.Consumeris responsible for reducing the value of the item being the
subject of the contract as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
10.Sellerimmediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract
byConsumerwill returnTo the consumerall payments made by him, including delivery costsTo the consumerthings, a
ifConsumerchose a shipping method other than the cheapest regular shipping method offered bySeller,Sellerno
will returnTo the consumeradditional costs in accordance with Article
11.Sellerreturns the payment using the same methodpayments what
usedConsumer, unlessConsumerhe clearly agreed otherwise paymentswhich does not involve any costs for him.
12.Sellermay withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from Consumeruntil the items are received back or delivered by Consumerproof of its return, whichever occurs first.
13.To the consumerin accordance with Article 38Consumer lawthere is no right to withdraw from the contract:
1. where the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations in the financial market over whichSellerdoes not exercise control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
2. in whichsubject of the serviceit is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
3. in whichsubject of the serviceis an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
4. in whichsubject of the servicethere is an item delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned after opening the package
for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
5. in whichsubject of the servicethere are things that after delivery, due to their nature, remain inextricably linked with other things;
6. in whichsubject of the servicethere are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
7.for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consentConsumerbefore the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
8. for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
1.Sellerbased on Article. 558§1Of the Civil Codecompletely excludes
liability toCustomersdue to physical and legal defects (warranty).
2.Seller takes responsibility
toConsumeron the terms set out in Art. 556Of the Civil Codeand subsequent ones fordisadvantages(warranty).
3. In the case of an agreement withThe consumerifphysical defecthas been established within one year sincethe moment of handing over the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time when the danger passed
4.Consumerif the item is solddisadvantage, maybe:
1. make a statement requesting a price reduction;
2. submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract; unlessSellerpromptly and without undue inconvenience toConsumer replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect. However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired
bySellerorSellerdid not satisfy the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or remove the defect, he is not entitled to replace the item or remove the defect.
1. Consumer, maybe instead of that suggested bySellerto remove the defect, demand that the item be replaced with one that is free from defects, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen
byConsumeris impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed bySeller, however, when assessing the excess of costs, the value of the item free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which it would expose are taken into accountConsumerother way to satisfy.
2. Consumercan not deviate fromcontracts, ifdefect is irrelevant.
3. Consumerif the item sold has a defect, it may also:
1.demand that the item be replaced with one that is free from defects;
2.demand that the defect be removed.
4. Selleris obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one
or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue
5. Sellermay refuse to satisfy the requestConsumerif it is impossible to
bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer or would require excessive costs compared to the other possible method of bringing the defective item into conformity with the contract.
6.In the event that the defective item has been installed,
fromSellerdisassembly and reassembly after replacing it with a non- defective one or removing the defect, however, it is obliged to bear some of the related costs exceeding the price of the item sold or may demand fromSellerpayment of a part of the costs of disassembly and reassembly, up to the price of the item sold. In case
failure to fulfill the obligation
bySeller,Consumeris authorized to perform these activities at the expense of i
7. Consumerwho exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to
costSellerdeliver the defective item tocomplaint address,and if, due to the nature of the thing or the method of its installation, delivery of the goods byConsumerwould be excessively difficult,Consumeris obliged to make the item availableTo the sellerin the place where the thing is. In the event of non-fulfillment of the obligation byThe Seller's Consumeris entitled to return the items at the expense of and
8.He bears the costs of replacement or repairSeller, except for the
situation described in§5point 10. 9. Selleris obliged to accept
fromConsumerdefective item in the event of replacement of the item with a
non-defective one or withdrawal from the contract.
10. The Sellerwithin fourteen days will respond to the decisions based on
Art. 5615of the Civil Code: statements about a request for a price reduction, requests to replace the item with one free from defects, requests to remove the defect.Sellerwithin thirty days (Art.7a consumer law) will respond to any other statementConsumerwhich does not apply, as defined inthe Civil Codefourteen-day period. Otherwise, it is considered that he considered the statement or request justifiedConsumer.
1. Selleris liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two yearsfrom the moment of issuestuffTo the consumer, and if the subject of sale is a second-hand item, before the end of the yearfrom the moment of issuestuffTo the consumer .
2.ClaimConsumerfor the removal of the defect or replacement of the item sold for one free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect, but not earlier than before the expiry of two years from the moment of issuestuffTo the consumer, and if the subject of sale is a second-hand item, before the end of the yearfrom the moment of issuestuffTo the consumer.
3.Where specified bySelleror the manufacturer's use-by date ends two years afterthe moment the item is handed over to the Consumer, Sellercorresponds to the title
warranty for physical defects of this item found before the expiry of
4.Within the time limits specified in§5 point15-17Consumermay submit a
declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction due to a physical defect of the sold item, and ifConsumerdemanded the replacement of the item with a non-defective one or removal of the defect, the deadline for submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the item or removing the defect.
5.In the event of an investigation before a court or an arbitration court for one of the rights under the warranty, the time limit for exercising other rights,
dueTo the consumeron this account, shall be suspended until the final termination of the proceedings. The same applies to mediation proceedings, with the time limit for the exercise of other rights
under the warranty, due toTo the consumer, begins to run from the date of the court's refusal to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or the unsuccessful termination of mediation.
6.To exercise the powers under the warranty forlegal defectsthe item sold applies§5 point15-16, except that the period begins on the day on whichConsumerfound out about the existence of the defect, and if Consumerhe learned about the existence of the defect only as a result of an action of a third party - from the date on which the judgment issued in a dispute with a third party became final.
7.If due to a defect in thingsConsumerhas made a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction, he may demand compensation for the damage he has suffered due to the fact that he concluded the contract, not knowing about the defect, even if the damage was a consequence of circumstances for whichSelleris not responsible, and in particular may demand reimbursement of the costs of concluding the contract, the costs of collecting, transporting, storing and insuring the goods, reimbursement of expenditure to the extent that they did not benefit from them, and did not receive their reimbursement from a third party and reimbursement of the costs of the process . This is without prejudice to the provisions on the obligation to repair the damage on general principles.
8.The expiry of any time limit for finding a defect does not exclude the exercise of rights under the warranty, ifSellerthe defect was insidiously concealed.
9. Sellerinsofar as it is required to provide or provide a financial benefit Consumerit will perform them without undue delay, not later than the period provided for by law.
1.Personal Data Administratorresponsible for lawful processing personal dataand the rules for collecting, processing and storing personal dataand also the lawThe buyerrelated to hispersonal data .
2.Personal Data AdministratorprocessesBuyers' personal dataon the basis of consent and in connection with legitimate interestsSeller.
3.Personal Data Administratorcollects and processespersonal data only to the extent that it is justified by a contractual or legal obligation.
4. Expression byThe buyerconsent to processingpersonal datais voluntary, and consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose may be withdrawn at any time.
5. For the purposes of implementationBuyer's ordersthe following are collectedpersonal data:
1.Postal address-necessary to issueproof of purchase;
2.place of issue of goods-necessary to address the parcel;
3. e-mail - necessary for communication related to the
implementation of the order;
4. phone number - mobile Polish - necessary for types available in
6. Detailed solutions for the protection of personal data related to
§7 OPINIONS IN THE ONLINE STORE
1.1. The Online Store customer has the option of voluntarily and free of charge
issuing an opinion on purchases made in the Online Store.
The subject of the opinion may also be an assessment, photo or review of the purchased product
product in the Online Store.
1.2. After the purchases made in the Online Store, the Seller
sends it to the Customer
an email with a request for an opinion and a link to the online form
enabling its issuance - the online form allows for granting
answers to the Seller's questions about purchases, their evaluation and addition
own description of the opinion and a photo of the purchased
product. In the absence of
issuing a review after receiving the first invitation to issue a review
The seller resends the invitation.
1.3. The opinion may only be issued by the Customer who made purchases in the Store
1.4. Opinions issued by the Customer are published by the Seller in the Store
Internet and TrustMate.io business card.
1.5. The issuing of an opinion may not be used by the Client for actions
unlawful, in particular to activities constituting an act of unfair competition
towards the Seller or actions violating personal rights or property rights
intellectual or other rights of the Seller or third parties.
1.6. The opinion may only be issued for actually purchased products in the Store
Online Merchant. It is forbidden to conclude fictitious / sham contracts
sale for the purpose of providing feedback. The author of the opinion can also not be alone
The seller or his employees regardless of the basis of employment.
1.7. The issued opinion may be removed by its author at any time.
§8 Final provisions
1. Nothing in these regulations is intended to infringe any rightsThe buyer. It cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law Sellerdeclares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
2. Registered about changes to the regulations and their scopeBuyerThey will be notified by e-mail (to the e-mail address provided during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations come into force. Changes will be made to
adjusting the regulations to the applicable legal status.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available forThe buyerin the regulations tab (https: // kopyto.co/strona/regulamin
). During the execution of the contract and throughout the entire period of care
after-sales serviceThe buyerthe regulations accepted by him when placing the order apply. Except whenConsumerconsiders it to be less favorable than the current i
will informSelleron the choice of the current as binding.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the applicable legal provisions shall apply. Contentious ifConsumerexpresses such a will, is resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a trial before the arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection.Consumer may also use equivalent and lawful methods of pre-litigation or out-of- court dispute resolution, e.g. through the EUODR internet platform or by making any choicethe authorized entityfrom among those located in wrUOKiK register. Sellerdeclares its intention and agrees to an out-of-court resolution of a consumer dispute.
As a last resort, the matter is resolved by the local and material court.
Version 1.4 (Sopot, 1 .09.2022)