Creating our brand, we agreed on one basic goal: 0% plastic. ALWAYS.
We cannot exist without our planet. There will be no future for our children and grandchildren. That is why we created an ecologically and socially responsible company, taking care of every detail, continuously learning and searching for new solutions. We want to be the .C.hange, and also encourage you to take conscious choices, also ones concerning fashion.
Have a look at our values:
- 0% PLASTIC – we use neither plastic nor its derivatives such as acrylic, polyester, nylon etc. – hats made from them are unhealthy for your scalp. Just like plastic bags, they do not let it breathe, they wear and tear quickly, and once disposed they decompose for hundreds of years...
- ZERO/LESS WASTE- we try to implement this philosophy into all our actions:
- manufacturing – we optimize production so that as little waste as possible is generated (specially written programs for machines, optimization of the cut). All wool waste is collected and used – nothing gets wasted! The remnants of woolen yarn are used for handmade collections by our partners, small manufacturers.
- packaging – the items you buy are always in recycled paper packaging. We chose a shipping company that is willing to accept paper envelopes. We are trying to keep all packaging elements down to the necessary minimum (however at the same time efficiently protecting your package). We encourage you to reuse each element of packaging – be creative :)
- office- we keep it digital. We print only materials that are absolutely necessary. We recycle trash. We also try to limit plastic in our everyday personal lives. We read labels, check the composition, and while buying – support local Polish brands.
- renewable energy - the energy we use in our office comes from renewable sources.
- .SECOND CHANCE. PROGRAM - This is the Lifetime Recovery Program for our caps. If your cap is worn out, you can send it back to us and we will recover and renew the plastic filling of the visor and the metal buckle and use it in another production. You will receive a discount on a new hat.
- NATURAL AND CERTIFIED MATERIALS – starting from the yarn we use and finishing with tags in our products. It took us a long time to make our beanies 100% natural – this is not so obvious, since tags are acrylic and labels are made from eco leather – plastic and artificial chemical solutions are lurking everywhere.
- Why did we choose MERINO WOOL? Learn more >> HERE <<
- See what our products are made of and what certificates merino wool used by us has: >> CERTIFICATES<<
- WE ACT LOCALLY in Poland in small specialist knitting houses. We focus on family craftsmen who respect and understand our values, are masters in their profession, but most of all - respect their employees. We minimize the carbon footprint and support local production.
Whenever possible, we buy all materials for production locally. We manufacture all our products, that you can find in the store, also washpapa inserts and cotton labels in Poland.
- REASONABLE PRICES – we have chosen machine production since we wanted our merino wool hats and accessories to have a reasonable price (such high class and certified wool is a very expensive material). Machine production makes time needed for making an individual product shorter, thanks to which it is finally cheaper for you. We believe that thanks to the sustainable pricing policy we will make it possible, including you, to buy consciously.
- CLASSICS AND QUALITY – we work on every detail, material and cut guided by durability and high quality. We want our products to be used by you for years and never lose their shape. Our collections are characterised by natural colours and minimalism, since we believe that classics is timeless and never out of fashion. What is more – it fits every style, whether you are living in a city or have just decided to go on holiday :)
- CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT – we are still learning, searching for new solutions, while making our products and the manufacturing process better. This is a continuous process, and changes are introduced in stages. If you see something that we could improve – be sure to contact us. We are always willing to listen to any idea. We would like for what we do to matter and inspire others just as other people & brands inspire us.