LAMB RWS - woolen hat with "braid" for kids
A warm and non-biting beanie made of merino wool in a classic "braid" pattern. The younger sister of .SHEEP. (you can buy a set in the same color :) ). It has a nice folded cuff, so it fits well to the ears and fits comfortably to the shape of the head.
COMPOSITION: 100% high-quality RWS certified merino wool without mulesing.
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: fits a head with a circumference of 38 - 48 cm (children aged approx. 1 - 4 years)
- Protects the ears well.
- It does not pill or ball up.
- It does not bite or irritate the skin.
- Does not electrify hair.
- It breathes very well and wicks moisture away from the skin.
- It does not absorb odors, even after prolonged use.
- Made in Poland from 100% merino wool with the RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certificate.
- 100% natural and biodegradable - has an inner cotton label and an outer insert made of Washpapa logo (paper from controlled sources, so-called vegan leather)
Check out the adult version: >> .SHEEP. <<
How to wash and care for a woolen hat? Read our guide: >> HOW TO CARE? <<