GIBBONS - knitted 100% wool gloves - 5 fingers
Classic five-finger gloves for children and adults in a universal color - graphite.
Worn alone, they will provide practical protection against the cold. As an insulating layer they will be great in frost (e.g. as thermal insulation for ski or snowboard gloves).
Available in 3 sizes:
S - for children and small adult hands (hand circumference approx. 16-17 cm)*
M - for hands with a circumference of approx. 18-20 cm*
L - for hands with a circumference of approx. 19-22 cm*
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
*If you have long fingers or like to wear longer nails, we recommend choosing a larger size. The gloves are natural, made of 100% merino wool, which means that they are not flexible (although wool naturally stretches, it is not a dynamic stretching typical for synthetic yarns - it "spreads" and adapts over time). Wool stretched tightly and subjected to friction (as with long nails) may wear out over time, so it is important to adjust the size appropriately.
- They do not bite or irritate the skin.
- They breathe very well and wick moisture away from the skin.
- They do not absorb odors, even after prolonged use.
- A classic and practical model.
- Universal look and color - you can wear it with a coat or a sports jacket.
- Made in Poland from 100% wool yarn from Italy.
- 100% natural and biodegradable - they have a band made of recycled paper attached with a spear made of modern plastic (it decomposes completely in less than a year).