BUFF - TUBE SCARF - 100% mulesing free merino wool -
It can be used as a scarf, as a ‘mask’ protecting the mouth and nose against the cold, as a headband, and as a hat (a matter of proper rolling and adjustment).
Pulled over ears and chin provides protection against the cold. Perfect for mountain hiking and other sports. Thanks to its minimalist design it will look equally well with more elegant coats and jackets.
COMPOSITION: 100% high quality mulesing free certified merino wool.
DIMENSIONS: length 36 cm; width 21 cm.
- Doesn’t pill or felt.
- Doesn’t itch or irritate the skin.
- Doesn’t pick up static.
- Breathable and draining moisture off skin.
- Doesn’t get soaked with odour, even with longer use.
- Classic and elegant stitch.
- A few colours to choose from – you can complete your set with a woollen hat.
- Universal look – you can either wear it with a coat or a sports jacket.
- Highest quality of wool: Merino Extra Fine.
- Manufactured in Poland from 100% woollen yarn from Italy from happy sheep.
- 100% natural and biodegradable – it has cotton label on the inside and a tag with a Washpapa logo (the so-called vegan leather) on the outside.